The Virginia Horse Center stands at the forefront of Virginia’s $1.2B equine economy. The Natural Bridge Park and Historic Hotel is delighted to work in partnership to encourage tourism and accomplish our shared missions in Recreation, Education and Preservation.
VHCF boasts 600+ acres of picturesque grounds that hold a 4,000 seat coliseum, eight barns to accommodate 1,200 horses, 19 show rings including two large indoor arenas, cross-country and combined carriage driving courses, campgrounds, and offers full catering and café services. The VHCF also hosts many non-equine events such as dog shows, BMX, agriculture programs, and the Rockbridge Regional Fair & Farm Show.
Every weekend offers a variety of opportunities for competitors and spectators alike! Check their calendar of events for a complete schedule:
In partnership with the VHC we will soon be able to offer you the following boarding, non-boarding, hotel and activity packages:
- Best available room at special discounted rates
- Option for dry or full service stall rental at Stonebridge Equestrian less than 2 miles from hotel doors (separate cost)
- Free hot breakfast buffet
- Free onsite activities tickets including admission to the Bridge and Caverns
- Easy access truck and trailer parking
- Shuttle Service for VHC Exhibitors and Event Judges
Located 15 minutes from the VHC, the Natural Bridge Historic Hotel is the Lexington area’s premier full -service historic hotel located at the future Natural Bridge State Park. With so many events at the Virginia Horse Center, rooms will go fast, so book now and book often for your Virginia Horse Center event days in 2014 and 2015.