It is impossible for the emotions arising from the sublime to be felt beyond what they are here.
Envision your wedding near the grand archway of the Natural Bridge, Nature’s Cathedral. Nestled in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, backed by the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains, Natural Bridge Park and Historic Hotel is easy to get to and hard to forget. Imagine enjoying a stress-free wedding where you can savor every moment while our professional staff tends to every detail. Natural Bridge will make your special day the ultimate experience you have always imagined, making memories that last a lifetime.
Ceremonies, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners
The historic Natural Bridge Hotel is renowned for its beautiful ballrooms, lodging comfort and professional, creative chefs. Our wedding team has many options to meet your needs from fine to casual dining packages that can be customized for large events or small.
- Rehearsal Ceremonies after 4pm are included in the packaging. Mark the occasion with a special rehearsal dinner at The Summerhouse, Colonial Dining Room or Red Fox Tavern. (Options and prices vary)
- Ceremony under the Natural Bridge includes admission, audio system, benches for seating and event coordination.
Bridging the gap between natural beauty and affordability, all-inclusive wedding and reception packages simplify planning so you can focus on the special moments. Flexible room configurations and central hotel access give you multiple size options.
- The Washington Ballroom is 2,318 square feet and has capacity for 125 Banquet style.
- The Jefferson Ballrooms I, II & III can accommodate up to 400 banquet and 500 for a reception.
- Included in pricing are round and long tables, Dance Floor, DJ Tables, Linens, Gift, Place Card and Cake Tables.
The bride and groom will receive a complimentary room upon booking for wedding guests at the Historic Hotel. If you book 15 or more rooms, we offer your guests discounted sleeping room rates. Make your reservation early, in-season dates sell out quickly.
Call 540-291-2121 x7809 to set up a time to view our wedding venue, or email firstname.lastname@example.org